Clean your drain SAFE with Bio-Clean

BIO-CLEAN is… a blend of bacteria and enzymes. The bacteria are natural, not genetically-engineered. The enzyme concentration is the most powerful on the market.
SAFE
Bio-Clean is non-poisonous. It creates no heat, no fumes, no boiling. It does not attack live tissue nor inorganic materials, only organic wastes like grease, hair, food particles, paper, cotton & sewage. This makes BIO-CLEAN safe for people, plumbing and the environment. BIO-CLEAN changes the waste particles into water, carbon dioxide and mineral ash which run harmlessly out of your waste system. These elements are then available for plant life.
EFFECTIVE
Within an hour after pouring the bacteria into the drain, the bacteria begin to eat their way into the waste that has accumulated on the sides and top of the drain pipe. This is their natural food. They digest the waste and spread throughout your system, cleaning it completely.

For more info.

http://www.massplumbingandheating.com/bio_clean.html

Welter

House Floods & Washer Machine Hoses

Check your washer machine hoses and connections for corrosion and signs of “blow-out”, which is a bubble caused by reinforcement failure. We recommend stainless steel re-enforced hoses which are rated to withstand much higher water pressure. Ruptured washer hoses are a primary cause of flooding in residential homes.

Welter

Sewer Gases

If you have a guest bathroom that ‘s hardly ever used, the sink and shower traps will eventually dry-out and you’ll start smelling sewer gases that eventually can make your entire house stink. To avoid this problem, simply turn on those sinks or showers that never gets used and let the water run for aprx 5 seconds – you can also flush the toilet at the same time. You may do that once a month.

Welter

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Today I want to share some information about the importance of having Carbon Monoxide (CO) detectors throughout the house.  It has been lots of fatal incidents reported here in Ma and surrounding areas. Please make sure you have CO detectors in your house, it’s the law, and it save lives. MA regulations require that you have a hardwired CO detector w/ battery backup in your basement and one battery operated in each additional floor, specially if you have direct vent gas equipment such as High Efficiency boilers / furnaces & power vent water heaters. Carbon monoxide is a poisonous, colorless, odorless, tasteless & fatal gas that can kill within minutes.

Be aware, and stay safe!
Welter