Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Today I want to share some information about the importance of having Carbon Monoxide (CO) detectors throughout the house.  It has been lots of fatal incidents reported here in Ma and surrounding areas. Please make sure you have CO detectors in your house, it’s the law, and it save lives. MA regulations require that you have a hardwired CO detector w/ battery backup in your basement and one battery operated in each additional floor, specially if you have direct vent gas equipment such as High Efficiency boilers / furnaces & power vent water heaters. Carbon monoxide is a poisonous, colorless, odorless, tasteless & fatal gas that can kill within minutes.

Be aware, and stay safe!
Welter

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>