Electric Water Heaters
"ELECTRIC WATER HEATERS"
RHEEM MARATHON™ LIFETIME ELECTRIC WATER HEATERS:
Feature a High Efficiency Design with a lightweight tank that won't corrode.
"WARRANTED NOT TO LEAK FOR AS LONG AS YOU OWN YOUR HOME"
Marathon offers this no-leak promise because of its superior, non-metallic PermaGuard tank construction - A seamless blow molded polybutylene tank with a filament wound fiberglass outer tank for maximum strength. Superior performance, high-efficiency, and low operating cost for a lifetime!
Some benefits of Marathon water heaters are:
- Seamless blow molded polybutyne tank with no anode rod required for a corrosion-free life
- It's one of the most durable water heater made, with a warranty to match
- High temperature, commercial
- Grade dip tubes for greater durability
- Technologically advanced design is clearly differentiated from short-lived steel water heaters.
RUUD PROFESSIONAL ELECTRIC WATER HEATERS:
Designed for professionals by professionals.
THIS WATER HEATER IS BUILT TO LAST!
Comes with 6 years warranty that can be extended to 10 years.
- Brass drain valve
- Stainless steel lower heating element
- EverKleen™ self-cleaning device
- Premium grade anode rod
- Exclusive Rheemglas® tank lining resists corrosion and prolongs tank life
- Isolated tank design reduces conductive heat loss
- Electric junction box located above heating elements for easy installation
- Over-temperature protector cuts off power in excess temperature situations
- Automatic thermostat keeps water at the desired temperature
- Compliant with many electric utility incentive programs
POINT-OF-USE- 6gal ELECTRIC ARISTON WATER HEATERS
Perfect for small applications
The Ariston 6-gallon point-of-use electric mini-tank water heater eliminates the wait time for hot water to come from one or two sink faucets. You can install the heater independently or in-line with a larger water-heating source. You need no hard wiring to power your unit; simply plug it into any standard outlet and this heater is ready to go. The glass-lined tank ensures long life, and the superior insulation provides quick recovery and greater energy efficiency. This 120-volt, 1500-watt water heater weighs 30 pounds and measures 14-by-14 by-12-1/4 inches. Ariston backs its heater with a manufacturer's
6-year limited warranty for the heat exchanger and a 1-year limited warranty for parts.
Some benefits of 6gal Ariston water heaters are:
- Provides instant hot water for your sink's faucet
- No hard wiring needed, simply plug into an outlet; installs independently or with a larger water-heating source
- It can be installed under cabinets
Get in Touch With Us Today
Let the team at Mass Plumbing & Heating address all your water heater needs today. Whether you have any questions about our range of electric water heaters or would like to schedule an appointment, feel free to contact us. Call our team or fill out the online form to schedule an appointment. We look forward to serving you!
Contact Our Team Today
Reach out to Mass Plumbing & Heating right away to address any HVAC or plumbing concern. Call us or fill out the online form to schedule your appointment. We serve Hudson, MA, and the surrounding areas.